A few of our healthcare customers are:
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Nevada State Health Division
- Kansas Department of Heath and Environment
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Data Quality Improvement Leads to Cost Reductions
At Medtronic the primary goal was to ensure that the the Sales Force Automation (Siebel/Oracle) release projects were able to manage data quality effectively.
DoConnect’s approach is “Defense in Depth”
- Focus on data quality at point of capture
- Data cleansing as last line of defense
- Information defect prevention approach
According to information quality experts, the cost of non-quality in a typical organization claims 15 to 25% of its revenue or operating budget. Eliminating rework, workarounds, data correction, cleanup and data redundancies results in tremendous savings.
Contact us to discuss how DoConnect Systems can assist you successfully incorporate information quality into IT Architecture and business system integration efforts to eliminate hidden costs throughout your organization at +1-530-210-6072